Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people should be aware that content used on this website may contain images and voices of deceased persons

Wis wie, welcome to allgood.org.au

This website can tell youpla about hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV and sexually transmissible infections (STIs). Youpla can find information by clicking on the tabs in the menu on the left.

If youpla wand e know more about hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV or STIs click on the ‘resources’ tab.

Click on the ‘find a service tab’ to find a doctor or a testing centre in youpla suburb. Youpla can find out if there is a doctor that can speak Yumpla Tok or Torres Strait Islander creole

Youpla can find community organisations where youpla can yarn to someone who sabe about living with HIV or hepatitis. Click on the ‘get support from community’ button

This website cannot tell you if youpla gud hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV or an STI

It cannot tell youpla if you need medicine

Youpla should see a doctor if you worried or go to a testing centre and ask for a test

Wanem you wande mekem?

Next page

Where can I gede help and advice?

Get support from the HIV community